From: Jakub Ambro¿ewicz <ja@vigor.com.pl>
To: "Luiz Emediato" <thooft2002@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: help with 2.2r2 install
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:08:40 +0200

> Dear Debian-Alpha-Jensen users:
>
> I tried to use the following command to start the Debian-Jensen
> install:

> aboot1.7> b 0/dists/potato/main/disks-alpha/current/jensen/linux
> root=/dev/fd0 load_ramdisk=1
>
> but the file "linux" is broken.
> Does anyone know where I can find a "linux" file which works with
> Debian-Jensen?
>
> TIA,
>   Luiz

It's me again.  I hope you won't add me to rbl for stupid answers :-)
I was dealing with same problem, and noone could help me. I think you saw
kernel booting and then stopped after Kswapd. That's known bug. The answer
is to change the kernel to the one you have compiled by yourself, write it
to disk and boot.
If you have no acces to the working kernel i can send it to you but it's 3mb
big

JA