Re: How to find out if an architecture is 32 or 64 bit?

> Hello !
Hi,

[...]
> > If the information is needed at compile-time, check unistd.h, were
> > _XBS_LP64_OFF64 is set.  The relevant includes are:

> I cannot find the string "_XBS_LP64_OFF64" in this file however.
[...]

Grrr. Typo. It should be _XBS5_LP64_OFF64 instead.

[...]
> I am not a C programmer so I might missed something but it appears
> different to me. Let me know if there is something special I should
> look for.

Well, this should be it. I *really* should not write any email, before finishing my first
coffee in the morning.

;-)

> Regards
>
>         Helge

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Weyergraf                                                kirk@colinet.de
My Favorite IA64 Opcode-guess ( see arch/ia64/lib/memset.S )