RE: nfs

It does if you use knfsd (http://nfs.sourceforge.net) - if you are using
this you may wish to check out the NFS HOWTO on this site as its just been
heavily updated.

See section 8.3.2:

" 8.3.2. Linux Servers and Tru64 Unix Clients

There are two issues to watch out for here. First, Tru64 Unix mounts using
Version 3 NFS by default. You will see mount errors if your Linux server
does not support Version 3 NFS. Second, in Tru64 Unix 4.x, NFS locking
requests are made by daemon. You will therefore need to specify the
insecure_locks option on all volumes you export to a Tru64 Unix 4.x client;
see the exports man pages for details. "

Hope this helps

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams - http://www.onq2.com