Re: Need a copy of /sbin/termwrap

Paul Slootman wrote:

> On Sat 03 Feb 2001, Bob Ogden wrote:
>
> > So I thought that just droping a copy of termwrap in should resolve it.
> > Anyone willing to send me a copy?
>
> $ locate termwrap
> $ grep termwrap ../../Contents-alpha.gz
> $
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about, unfortunately...

We're having this confusion on PPC too.  I think it got into our base2_2.tgz
somehow, but dpkg doesn't show it anywhere, which is a bug.  (Only the install
kernel and modules should not show up in dpkg, and maybe a couple of other
things built by the installer like /etc/fstab.)

I guess it's not just a PPC problem...

-Adam P.