Need a copy of /sbin/termwrap

I've been able to get as far as the first stage of the install of potato
but on reboot I am getting an error with /sbin/termwrap not being found.
There are a couple of queries on various debian lists re problem with
installs and termwrap but nothing that I can see that resolves the issue.

So I thought that just droping a copy of termwrap in should resolve it.
Anyone willing to send me a copy?

Thanks again to everyone who helped resolve my memory problems last week
:).

--
/-- Bob Ogden  bob@contact.omen.com.au --------------/