Re: A list of RAM modules supported on SX ?

"Andrei A. Dergatchev" <A.Dergatchev@tn.utwente.nl> writes:

> Axp-redhat list seems to be down a second day, I'd like to ask here
> - is there something like a list of supported RAM modules for Alpha
> motherboards (SX in my case).

I just bought two cheap PC100 SDRAMs for my SX (128 MB each), and they
seem to work fine (no crash for a few days). Be sure that the two bars
are identical, I've heard there may be problems otherwise. It might
also be necessary to put the pair with the larger capacity (say, if
you have 64 and 128 MB pairs) into bank 0, the manual wasn't very
clear on this...

	Falk