X update

Hello again...

Ok, I drove over to my mom's house and ripped
an S3ViRGE out her computer to test XF 4.0.1 with.
So far, I've come to the conclusion that NONE of the
modules should be stripped on Alpha (at least not in
the common "dh_strip" way).  Also, there seems to be
some issues with the DRAM refresh timing with this
driver/card combo, BUT the good news is that I got it
to work in 8-bit mode :-)

I'll be compiling the new XF packages probably tonight
and will make sure to NOT strip any of the modules.
I'm also going to attempt to enable Jensen support
to "see what happens" (to help out our stranded XL
user), but I'm not promising anything on that front
yet.

I'll keep prodding at it, though, and see what I can
fix with, at least, the s3virge driver for now.

In the meantime, I really really need feedback on these.
I'm going to upload this next batch of debs and delete
the compiled source tree within a day of the upload, so
I'll need some fast testing and feedback.

FYI, my email is hosed, but I've temporarily reforwarded
all of it to one of the debian machines, so my replies
won't be as fast as normal.