Re: AMD problems in potato!

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Horacio Miguel Pastawski wrote:

> We have found some problems.
>
> 1.- Gnome Panel doesn't install

I *just* uploaded a new version of the gnome stuff today, so try
updating/installing those packages tomorrow sometime...

> 2.- GDM is dying when booting (init level 5)

Eek.  I don't have a monitor on my alpha (or a mouse for that matter), but
will try to get one hooked up to check on this...

As for the AMD stuff, never used it, unfortunately.  Hopefully, someone
else has experience with this (right now, I don't have another Linux
machine on my network).