Re: gcc

On 10 Mar 2000, John Goerzen wrote:

> FYI, the Alpha autobuilder just built gcc.  Should I upload this (has
> it been tested) or will one of you go ahead and compile and upload it?

Go ahead and upload it for woody.  I've gotten the potato compile uploaded
already (-7), but held off on the woody compile for now.  It compiled ok
and should be alright to autobuild this time around (although I still
think we should be compiling this and glibc by hand in the future for
obvious reasons).