Re: unaligned traps

I have some fortran code that I need to run that gets good performance,
but generates unalligned traps (I'm not even coming close to directly
accessing the memory, so I have no idea how to fix them)  I don't mind
just ignoring them, but last time I tried to run the program, I filled
up the remaining 2Gb on my harddisk with syslog telling me about all
of the unaligned traps.  Thanks for the help.

Luke Shulenburger