Re: ruffian ether problems

> > Ruffians are well known for not auto-negotiating.
>
> Yes I know, I have built several of them in the past...
>
> Ok, I hooked it up to another hub that shows each ports activity. When
> pinging, the ruffian does NOT light it. so I would say it's not
> actually trying.

Hmmmm...that doesn't sound good at all. I know when I was playing with
these there was a particular version of the tulip driver that I had the
best luck with......89G or H? Can't remember now.

Do we know that the ethernet on this board does work?

--rdp

--
Rich Payne
rpayne@alphalinux.org			www.alphalinux.org