XF 4.0.1-5 debs in incoming

Ok, good news!

I just uploaded the new 4.0.1-5 debs to master.  Rich Payne reports that
they now work on TNT boards in Alphas and I've confirmed that V3's work
great too!

In other good news, I've figured out where the segfault is coming from
when you run 'XFree86 -configure', but haven't discovered exactly why
yet.  It turns out that the much maligned S3V (S3 ViRGE) driver has more
problems that I thought and, when the configure pass tries to scan for
ViRGE cards, it dies.  Simply removing the s3virge_drv.o module from
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers seems to allow XFree86 -configure to
complete successfully.  Note, I don't recommend doing this unless you're
POSITIVE that you don't have a ViRGE installed in your system and, you
guessed it, that driver will probably be installed again with the next
revision (forcing you to rm it all over again if it's not fixed by then).

I'm going to look into this to find out what's going on.  I have quite a
few logs sitting around, so it shouldn't be brutal to track down.

In the meantime, the dinstall run should have the new debs installed into
master tomorrow at around 3pm EST, in case you want to go the apt
path.  If you don't want to wait, you can fetch them at either
http://incoming.debian.org or http://people.debian.org/~chris

Thanks!