Up for adoption: boot-floppies and kernel-images for potato updates

Hi,

As you may or may not know, I've been building kernel-image packages and
boot-floppies for potato.  I tried to upload 2.2.17 but it was
unceremoniously rejected.  So we will not have 2.2.17 proper for 2.2r1.

Unfortunately I no longer have direct access to any Alphas, including the
potato machine which I built boot-floppies on.  So if future updates are
required, somebody else will have to build them.  (you need root access
to an Alpha and a bunch of extra stuff - if you volunteer I can certainly
answer any questions)

While I can still build kernel-image packages on lully, I'd prefer for
someone with their own Alpha (i.e. someone who can test them) to take
over maintenance of these packages.

Any volunteers?

(Copy me on any reply, I'm not on the list at the moment)