Re: libapache-mod-ssl or the lack thereof

On Wed 01 Nov 2000, Jamie Heilman wrote:

> I reported the missing status of said package in potato alpha to the
> maintainer and he didn't understand why this was his problem as he didn't
> have an alpha.  Could somebody maybe take a few, and teach him how to use
> Debian's alpha build box(es)?  Perhaps the bugtracker wasn't the correct
> place to report this omision?  If not I'd like to know where to report
> things like this in the future.

It might have helped if you mentioned here that libapache-mod-ssl
is in non-us... It would have been clearer right away what the problem
is.

Build daemonds only handle the main distribution, and I don't know if
any alpha build systems are in the free world. Non-us is a bit difficult
in that respect...

That said, I'll try to get around to it sometime (I _am_ in the free
world), although no promises on when it'll happen.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/