Re: dselect errors

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, George A. Dowding wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am using woody.  After doing an update, install I get the following
> listed below.
>
> My general question is how do I fix/interpret those errors without
> breaking my system?  Or are these bugs that need to be reported?  Also
> I understand that I am using unstable so problems are expected.  I am
> just wondering what is the procedure to deal with them?

Looks like you still have debconf-tiny installed.  Try:
	apt-get install debconf
After that, everything should configure ok.  I'm surprised that there is
STILL no automatic "upgrade" from debconf-tiny to debconf.  I suppose I'll
file a bug about it eventually.

If that doesn't fix the situation, let me know and we'll see if there's
something else that I can think of to try.