Good news re Qt!

Hi all...

I have good news!  I've located the patch to gcc that fixes the
compilation of Qt 2.2 (finally).  I've uploaded a binary NMU of gcc with
the patch applied until the regular maintainer returns from vacation and
releases a new package.

I'm also compiling the qt2.2 packages now and will try to upload them
today.  The rest of the KDE stuff with follow over the next few days (my
SX only goes so fast.. :-P).

I'm very happy to be able to say all of this since I've been beating
myself up trying to find a fix for this for months now :-)

So, all of you KDE fans running woody can rejoice :-)  I'll work on trying
to get a fixed gcc into potato when r1 is finished (tomorrow's the
deadline for r1 package recompilations, so I don't think I can make
that..especially with the gcc maintainer on holiday).