Re: boot problem after install -- Problem solved! (I think)

I got it to work, but I dont know how...

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, David Frey wrote:

> Dumb question: Was the kernel compiled with SRM-bootloader support?
>
> David

Well, I believe so, because it started to work when I tried again somewhat
later. I just installed the base system via ftp, the only module I
loaded was for the network card. I'm installing the rest of the system
now, so I haven't tried another reboot since I got it to work.

I didn't do anything special between the boots, so it seems quite
non-deterministic to me. However I'll just hope it works for now.

/Andreas