Re: XFree86 4.0.1 Phase 2 Debs

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Robert Martinovic wrote:

> How? Have you got it installed?

Not yet...

> I thought DRI was supported on alpha by 4.0.1.  I have
> a g400 card and it should have been supported by dri
> by X

It supposedly is.  I need to consult a few docs and need to hear more from
Branden before continuing.  I'll look into what I can, though, and see
what I can figure out (like why DRI isn't being built...makes no sense).

> Any news on this front?

Nothing to report yet.  He wrote back, but nothing about anything other
than the MANIFEST part so far.