Re: XFree86 4.0.1 Phase 2 Debs

On Thu 14 Sep 2000, Robert Martinovic wrote:

> # compare manifests
> (cd debian/tmp && find -type f | sort | cut -c3-) >
> debian/MANIFEST.alpha.new
> # confirm that the installed file list has not changed
> # remove initial test once we have MANIFESTs for every
> arch
> [ -e debian/MANIFEST.alpha ] && cmp -s
> debian/MANIFEST.alpha debian/MANIFEST.alpha.new
> make: *** [debian/stampdir/install] Error 1

What _are_ the differeneces between those two files? That appears
to be the problem; if we can see what is missing, that might help
in finding the cause.

Paul Slootman, who doesn't have a clue about building X
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/