Re: Dekstation Raptor Reflex

> On Sep 14, Christopher C. Chimelis scratched in indelible ink :

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> > > /Jp.. in computer heaven
> >
> > You mean the place computers go to when they die? :-)
>
> No, that's my house :-P  Aside from my running machines, I have countless
> motherboards, NICs, cases, etc.  My wife often wishes that we had a third
> bedroom just for all of the stuff that doesn't fit into the second bedroom
> (aka "the office).

hey! there's two of 'em!   I wonder if there's a concept like librarys (ref
Pratchett) where all computer heavens are linked .......
besides, computers don't die, they just stop processing.

We have a 4th room (master bedroom actually) where all the 'unused' computers
are being stored.  as well as workbenches for hacking and slashing those ones
that are feeling unhealthy.

/Jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy