Re: OT: Are my postings visible ?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, T. Weyergraf wrote:

> sorry for the off-topic post, but are my postings visible to others ?
> I have submitted some postings here over the last weeks, but received no reply.

I've gotten three of them (this one included) over the past week or two,
one of which I believe that I replied to.  I'm still trying to get around
to working on the kernel patch.  Given the mood of the kernel list this
past week, it's taking me a lot to get in the right frame of mind to work
on or submit a patch.

> I wonder, if their contents was just not interesting, or if they have not been seen
> on this list ;-(

I know I saw them and at least they were interesting to me :-)  Some I
just didn't have answers to at the time, though.