RE: FrameBuffers

OK, Debian it is, just having problems getting hold of potato at the moment.

Nothing was passed to the kernel on boot.

I would like to hope that they are not too much hassle. I have a SparcUltra
1 running RedHat that I would like to replace as my workstation with the AS
1000A with my Voodoo3 running Debian and Gnome. I think/hope that it would
be a bit faster that the sparc (-:

Iain Johnstone
Technology Engineer,
GIO, ESO NT