Jensen and DE425 NIC

Hi All:

    I have an AXP 150 (Jensen) that seems like a nice box outside of its
weird hardware
design. I has a DE425 network adapter which I have not been able to get
working with
RedHack 6.2, although the rest works fine.

    Is anyone using this combination with Debian? If someone can tell me
how they got theirs
to work I'll go buy a Debian distribution tomorrow.

    This seems to be a reasonably fast machine but is next to useless if
it won't talk to
my network.

Thanks for any suggestions,

|  Duane Eddingfield     |  Linux is a foreign terrorist plot to take    |
|  deddingf@home.com     |  money away from true America companies like  |
|                        |  like Microsoft.                              |