Re: anyone successful in compiling kernel 2.4.0-testx ?

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 02:54:47PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis came forth with:

> Here's the section of his config related to the sound board selection:
>
> #
> # Sound
> #
> CONFIG_SOUND=y
> # CONFIG_SOUND_CMPCI is not set
> CONFIG_SOUND_EMU10K1=y
SB Live... better getting the cvs drivers from
http://opensource.creative.com
(or a nightly build)

Lots of things change in the drivers, and the CVS ones tend to
be the best. It does work (at least it did on my Ruffian until I
dismantled it :()..

Regards,
L.
--
Liam Bedford                  | Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
System Administrator          | And though the holes were rather small