RE: dd bug or cdrom driver bug???

As an aside, does anyone know if you can use an image created
this way from a Debian CD with the rsync program to update the
image. I've got a set of test cycle 1 images on CD and I want to
update them to the latest frozen. Since I've got what is
essentially a free internet connection I was going to use the
pseudo-image-kit
(http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit) to create a
first stab iso and then rsync against that but if I can make the
first iso image straight from the CD it would save me a lot of
download time :)

thanks

Marcus

[snip]
> FWIW, here's my command line that I used (again, EIDE CD-ROM):
> 	dd if=/dev/hdc of=cdrom.iso bs=8192

[snip]

--
M J Williams @ work - Quintic Ltd, Cambridge, UK