FYI...good stuff :-)

While perusing Compaq's site (in hopes of spotting a good "let us send you
a kick-butt alpha system for nothing" page), I ran across a little news
that BiznessOnline.com chose to use 15 DS10's running Debian as their
frontline servers!  I'm about to drop them a note to them just to ensure
good relations and to find out a bit about their motivations with choosing
Debian.  I'm curious...and am curious to find out if they have anything
that they'd like to contribute, either info or software-wise, that would
help the dist in any way.

At any rate, I just wanted to give everyone working on the port a bit of a
"pat on da back" in the form of this news :-)  Very promising and
encouraging, in my opinion :-)