MILO 2.2.17 for potato/Alpha?

Hi,

I was rather impressed by the MILO 2.2.17 release notes, and I'm
considering (a) packaging it, and (b) using it for the potato
boot-floppies.

I know it's a bit late to switch to a new version of MILO at this
point, but this one appears to be significantly better (provided it
actually boots on the Miata), and since it is easier to build and
package, would help us be a bit more correct in terms of having
source, etc, etc.

Has anyone else tried it, and had positive/negative experiences they'd
like to report?

It's at http://www.freiburg.linux.de/~stepan/Milo/

--
David Huggins-Daines - dhd@debian.org