porblems with matrox G200 in an "noname"

recently my new G200 arrived, someboy on this list mentioned that there are
no problems with matrox-cards in "nonames"
textmode works well, but if i want to run X I got a problem:

eaqual iff I want to run X local or query to my P3 the screen "flickers" if
I move my mouse or touch a key. the flickering between black and the normal
screen makes it impossible to work

I've tried all options which are mentioned in the MGA-Readme

hardware:  "noname" with matrox G200 sdram

software:  xserver-svga 3.3.6-6  upgraded (by hand ,-) from ftp

BTW: the previous (slink-) X ( worked with an Elsa Winner 1000

until next mail B-), l8r

   :          student of technical computer science           :
   :     university of applied sciences krefeld (germany)     :
   FD314F21   C7 AE 2F 28 C1 33 71 77  0D 77 CD 6E 58 E9 06 6B