Requesting a build of non-free XForms library.

I just uploaded (NMU'ed) libforms0.89_0.89-5 to master's
imcoming.  XForms is binary-only, there are no sources to
compile.  This version adds a glibc2.1 binary for alpha, so it
would be nice if someone would dpkg-buildpackage it on alpha and
upload it for frozen and unstable for that arch (assuming all
this is acceptable to the release manager for frozen).

alpha already had a glibc2.1 version of libforms0.88, but I'm
told that lyx runs better compiled using libforms0.89 (there are
bugs with libforms0.88).  Perhaps the person who builds the
XForms package might want to do an NMU rebuild of lyx as well
(after installing libforms-dev_0.89-5.deb of course).

Thanks,
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada