Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 11:55:51 +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> Package: dwww (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
>   53355 dwww: [Patch] Returns invalid MIME type for man pages

This problem has been fixed in 1.4.3.5-1.6 which is now installed in the
archive; I've marked it as fixed.

> Package: g++ (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers <gcc@packages.debian.org>
> [HELP] For gcc/g++ bug reports to be sent to the upstream maintainers,
> certain procedures must be followed, so help from clueful people is required
>   48530 g++ [alpha]: internal compiler error building open-amulet
> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.
>   55291 [alpha] g++ causes internal compiler error compiling hatman
>
> Package: gcc (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers <gcc@packages.debian.org>
>   55263 [alpha] can't compile ncurses4.2

Matthias built gcc 2.95.2-6 a week ago; it contains updates from CVS and
fixed one Alpha-specific patch. We'd appreciate reports on whether these
problems are still repeatable with this version, and if so, if they can be
worked around by using weaker optimisation settings.

Ray
--
RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.