kernel-image-2.2.13-eb164 milo problems

I was wanting to install the freeze version of debian-alpha on a eb164 box
that was lying around at work.

Problem was I couldn't find any install disks, except at
<http://koenig.isr.uni-stuttgart.de/debian>  via the Feb 2000 posted email
in the debian-alpha archives.
Tried these, but when milo loaded it instantly caused my screen to have very
colorful, random console output (lots of reds and oranges, but no useful
text or anything).
So I installed the slink version for eb164, did an apt-upgrade to the
freeze, and installed the kernal-image-2.2.13-eb164 kernal.
Problem is that when booting from slinks 2.0.36 milo, a lot of the 2.2.13
modules don't like to be loaded.
Tried switching to the 2.2.13 milo I started with, but the console output
problem was still around. It looks like this is the only part messed up,
because the rate of new console garbage being shown matched pretty well the
rate at which bootup messages are shown, so I think it is loading the 2.2.13
kernel OK (I could CTRL-ALT-DELETE ok to exit).
Is there a place I could get a different milo for the 2.2.13 kernel built
for eb164 ? Or are there some different boot disks I could download and try
(and extract the appropriate milo for) ?
Thanks !
Geoff Brimhall