Re: apt-get upgrade dies badly ...

Michael Neuffer <neuffer@alpha.mz.rhein-main.de> writes:

> > > broken package over the good self compiled one.

> > = in dselect?

> Gone there, done that. Doesn't help.

truly annoying. (I'm using dselect with apt as installation method,
and apt has nuked my ccc installation several times now for the same
reason)
I went ahead and edited the version information in
/var/lib/dpkg/status so apt leaves those packages alone..

kind Regards,
--
Eberhard Burr    check http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Eberhard.Burr/publickey.asc
                 for PGP Key -- #include <stddisc.h> -- electric cookie follows