Re: New people :-)

Andrew D Lenharth <adl@cs.washington.edu> writes:

> Thank you :)
>
> Hopefully I'll have some time here to work on stuff now that school's
> over.  Anyway, I've been following the list for a while now, and am
> wondering what areas need the most work?

Hmm, egcs?

Its still buggy and that gives me the creeps. Aprt from that the
kernel, but its probably egcs's fault that it doesn't work.

Two other things that don't work correctly are make and fakeroot. make
doesn't give correct return values on error and fakeroot sometimes
just gives up. Both make building packages difficult.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn