missing files in isdnutils 3.0-12

Hi,

last night I did an update to unstable for my noname alpha. Today I found out
that a lot of files in the isdnutils_3.0-12 are missing. What has happen to
them :)? An older version 3.0-9 works fine with my PCI AVM A1 (Fritz) 150 card.

Another interesting thing are the entries of elm-me+, smbfsx and some other
files in /etc/suid.conf. They are using user or groups that are not available
on most systems.

Anything else seems to work quit good.

Bye, Michael
--
Michael Schlueter,Zimmer 422,Meitnerweg 4,44227 Dortmund,0231-7275286
Mails: michael@duck.prima.de/schlue@debian.org