MILO. now it boots - but ...

Hi,

thanks a lot to all who helped me - I can boot my system from a floppy. The
next should be to install MILO on my HDD. I leave a partition with 2MB
unused (no fs). So I tried "dd if=/dev/sda1 of=partitio bs=1440" but I
wasn't able to boot from the srm-console with "boot dka0".  After that I
made a MS-DOS FAT 16 (04) fson sda1 and tried to install MILO on it but "dd:
/dev/sda1: device are not configuerd" was displayed. I'm not sure what I
have to do.

THX,Olli