Mozilla M6 debs available for testing!

Hi all...

Well, it seems that everything built correctly on its own (I just forgot
to clean the tree before building it in the past, so it didn't know to
pass the -mieee throughout).

As a result, I have a WORKING (yes, it works) Mozilla up for testing.
I've only done limited testing via an X terminal since my UDB is headless
and VERY slow (fear not, RAM is on order for my new 533 motherboard).

Anyway, beat on it, torture it, kill it, whatever...just let me know what
doesn't work for you especially if it throws an exception (I definitely
need to know about SIGFPE's and what you did to get them).

The only thing I've found that didn't work was Java applets (I believe
they rely on a working java package to be installed, which I don't have).
But, that's forthcoming...