Mozilla M6 debs soon

Hi all...

Well, my UDB died, then lived, then died, and lives again which has been
hampering my normal "compile 'til you drop' schedule :-)

Anyway, I'm currently working on compiling mozilla M6 on Alphas since the
source package and i386 debs were just uploaded to master yesterday . I
just ran into my first wrinkle (SIGFPE in a library), but it built without
an error (good news).

I'll be pounding on it for the next few days and will definitely announce
when I have debs to test.  They'll be in the usual spot, fyi.

Just fillin' everyone in :-)

PS.  See Star Wars: Episode I 8-)