Re: I compiled XEmacs with ccc

Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> > The only file that has to be compiled with gcc is src/unexalpha.c
>
> Because it fails to compile, or because it is miscompiled?

because it gets miscompiled. I checked the XEmacs group un usenet
yesterday and was surprised to see that the same is true for AIX and
some IRIX systems. (I hadn't followed comp.emacs.xemacs lately).
The result of the miscompilation is a segfault during dumping.

kind regards,
--
Eberhard Burr    check http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Eberhard.Burr/publickey.asc
                 for PGP Key -- #include <stddisc.h> -- electric cookie follows