RE: diald? -- Found it!

>I have found the cause of diald's crash on startup.  I believe it to
>be a bug in, or improper use of, sccanf.  When called as follows:

OK, with access to my reference books here at work, this is definitely a
diald bug.

    sscanf(line, "%s %d/%s", name, &serv, proto);

should be

    sscanf(line, "%19s %d/%19s", name, &serv, proto);

if there's a chance the delimited contents of line can exceed the length of
name or proto.

I'll fix this up and--what?  What's the procedure here?

Thanks,

-Doug (from work)