Re: diald?

Chris, Bart, thanks for responding.

At 12:28 AM -0400 10/22/99, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
Glad to see that we managed to lure at least one employee from "the big Q"
over to debian :-)

Yeah, most everybody in the office is running Red Hat. But I also have an ancient Mac I want to use as a gateway running Linux, so I wanted to keep the configs as similar as possible. Now that I'm past the initial learning curve, I'm really liking the dpkg tools, and the fact that most packages you'd want are centrally located.

What kind of problems is it giving you?  Any errors logged?

It dies with a segmentation fault immediately upon image activation.