help on UFS module, please

Hello,

Could anyone kindly send me a ufs.o module with writing enabled ?

Background :

I'm trying to make a Dec alpha system (under Digital Unix) work again
after a stupid mis-configuration I've made, and I don't want to make
a new install from scratch.
I believe that if :
1) I could boot Linux and
2) patch Digital Unix configuration files
It could be done.

So far, I've been able to do 1) from floppies, do NFS and mount UFS
partitions,
but for 2) the ufs.o module I've got is read-only...

As I haven't any full install alpha Linux, I'm not able to recompile a
module with the CONFIG_UFS_FS_WRITE set.

So if any reader has got this module, please send it to me. It'll
help me a lot !

Thanks, thanks in advance,

--
Robert Riviere (Robert.Riviere@sophia.inria.fr)	    Tel: .4-92-38-7906
CERMICS	/ INRIA					    Fax: .4-92-38-7740