Is this the right list for Debian 2.1 Alpha installation help?

Is this the right list for getting help with a Debian 2.1 Alpha install?  I
have received no replies to my last 2 queries.

My Debian 2.1 Alpha installation is stuck; the main menu keeps prompting me
to "Next: Reboot the System", and won't let me do the previous items, such
as "Configure Device Driver Modules", etc. (when I select one, I see a quick
screen flash, which I think is the standard "the installation is determining
the next step . . .").

Does anyone know how to get around this?  The dates on the Debian Alpha 2.1
cdrom are around 1999-03-05.  Is there a newer version available?