Re: upgrading to potato

> On Aug 18, Christopher C Chimelis scrawled :

> Give it another day.  I just uploaded the new bash yesterday (it's
> statically linked to libreadline now), so it should work out better than
> before.  Of course, since I already run potato, I haven't tested the
> upgrade path myself, so YMMV.

*sigh*
It'll have to wait till the weekend then.  Rescue disks, fdisk, mkfs are some
things that will spring to mind.
I'll let people know how it goed for reference too.  (btw, how many people
have done *clean* upgrades from a 100% slink dist to potato ?)

*wave*
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au