Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Go ahead and send the diff to me.  I'll fix it so that it'll only apply
> during Alpha compiles and send it to Oliver as a diff that he can just
> apply to the source package.  It won't take me long at all (fingers
> crossed) :-)

	You should already have recieved the diff in a seperate email. If
for some reason you missed it, let me know and I can resend it. Or go to
my web site, I have it there as well.
	If you hit any snags in applying the patch to 6.5.1, let me know,
and I will give you any help I can. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |