Good news :-)

Hi all.

I have good news and some pseudo bad news (what else is new...I always say
the same thing).

The good news is, I've uploaded both gcc-2.95 Alpha debs (compleat with
gcj and chill frontends) to master.  I've also uploaded the libgcj0 and
-dev Alpha debs.  This means that we can now compile Java code into
binaries (as long as they're simple...now AWT yet, among other
things...see libgcj docs on the web).

Now, the bad news...well, it's not that bad.  Right now, the newest glibc
(2.1.2-0pre4) won't compile with gcc 2.95.  Rest assured that this is
being worked on way upstream, though (has to do with complex float access
or something like that).

That's it :-)

Enjoy!