From: Christopher C Chimelis [mailto:chris@beezer.med.miami.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 1:41 PM
To: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org; axp-list@redhat.com
Subject: Tekram SCSI (sym53c875) support?

Hi all...

Just about to order a new SCSI adapter and was just wondering if anyone
knows if the Tekram DC390F works on Alphas (specifically, 164SX).

According to the docs I can find, it should work (53c875 is supported by
the ncr53c8xx driver according to the source), but wanted to ensure that
someone else had tried this before making another SCSI mishap (don't ask).

I'm only used to my two UDBs so any help would be appreciated.