Re: Ghostscript troubles

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 11:53:41AM -0400, Matthew R. Briggs wrote:
> Printing Test page using: cat /usr/lib/apsfilter/setup/test.ps |
> gs -q -r600x600 -dBitsPerPixel=1 -sDEVICE=lj5mono -sPAPERSIZE=letter -dNOPAU
> SE -dSAFER -sOutputFile=/tmp/fileNZQuVO -

Does this problem als occure if you open the file directly in gs?? If not,
what option triggers this error?? And what version of gs are you using?

> This is of course accompanied by four unaligned traps on the console, but
> those were present when printing worked.

Those must be fixed sometime soon as well. I hate those unalignment traps ;=)

> I'm tempted to do a wipe and reinstallation but I have a lot of time
> invested in this machine and I thought I should ask here before doing so.
> Has anyone seen a problem like this before?

A reinstall is not likely going to help if you install the same software. At
least, it shouldn't... If you could send some more info (see above) to the
list I would like to help out...

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------