Re: Xfree S3 Server

> > My video card is a Number 9 S3 card, 2 mb RAM.
> Try Option "no_pci_disconnect".

Well, it seemed to improve things drastically, the usual tests that
guaranteed to kill the machine it survived on through admirably.  All
happy, having modified the XF86Config to give me a bit more res (i have a
21" monitor and 800x600 isn't so great heh) I went to log out and down she
went, froze solid - so that's gone most of the way - what does the option
do exactly, perhaps there's somethign I can set it in the kernel to help
some more? Perhaps PCI_QUIRKS, or another option on XF86Config.

Thanks for your help so far though :)

Matt.