UDB w/o Floppy

I am a long time user of an UNNAMED distribution from North Carolina
and would like to give Debian a try.  However, the floppy on my UDB
died and I haven't have a (local) CDROM.  Can I still install Debian?
I setup a bootp server on another machine and I have verified that my
UDB talks to it just fine.

BTW, does anyone know if I can upgrade my firmware on the UDB w/o a
floppy?  DEC^H^H^HCompaq's ftp site has bootp installable image for
noname, but it doesn't seem to work on the UDB (complained about some
jumpers, maybe I need to set some variables first?)

--
Regards,

	Rui-Tao Dong			Newport Corporation
	rdong@newport.com		1791 Deere Avenue
	(949)253-1679(Voice)		Irvine, CA 92606 USA
	(949)253-1240(Fax)		http://www.newport.com