Re: RH5.2 / 2.2.5-ac6 telnet stopped working

ron flory wrote:

> hi-
>
>  this is strange.  I upgraded a generally stock 5.2 multia to 2.2.5-ac6
> (which is also on all my x86 machines) and now the alpha's telnet client
> aborts when I type the first letter of a login userid.  This even
> happend if I try to telnet to myself.  The keyboard mapping are hosed
> after that (i.e., the 'enter' key no longer works).
<SNIP>

I got this too on my RH5.2 machine (Alcor) and my Debian 2.1 machine
(Avanti). Same telnet problem, dies with 1st. character! This is
immediately after upgrading to 2.2.5-ac6. Basically the entire session
hangs after that.

--
Wai-Sun "squidster" Chia